Fantasy Premier League Tips
Fantasy Premier League Gameweek Tips
Are you after the latest Fantasy Premier League Tips for the FPL 2012/13 season? If so, you’re in the right place. PremierLeagueTransfers.net provides all fantasy managers with an insight into how to be successful with your fantasy football team and offers weekly Fantasy Premier League tips and FPL gameweek advice. If it’s help with wildcard dilemmas, team selection, squad selection, formation or captain selection you’re struggling with, then we’re sure to have the answers in this section of our site.
The Official Fantasy Premier League competition (often referred to as the FPL) gives managers two wildcards where you can make unlimited changes to your squads; one can be played anytime, while the extra wildcard (also referred to as the January wildcard) can only be played between specified FPL gameweeks.
Join the “PremierLeagueTransfers.net Championship” by logging into the Official Fantasy Premier League website and use the following private league code: 48530-79298
Fantasy Premier League Tips for the 2012/13 season will be published before each gameweek, so any serious managers who want to get off to a flying start should bookmark this page and share it with friends (if you don’t mind them doing well too!). Otherwise, keep our FPL tips to yourself and enjoy looking down your mini-league at all the strugglers trying to catch you up!
- Fantasy Premier League Tips for FPL Gameweek 37
- Squad Tips for Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 35
- Fantasy Premier League Tips for Gameweek 34
- Tips for FPL Double Gameweek 33 with plenty of opportunity for high points
- Fantasy Premier League Tips: FPL Gameweek 32
- Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 31 Tips plus a look ahead to Double Gameweek 33
- Fantasy Football Tips – Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 30: Back to Normality
- Fantasy Premier League Tips for FPL Gameweek 29: Limited Availability
- Fantasy Football Tips – Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 28